[aklug] Re: What's the story on ffmpeg?

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 14:08:44 AKDT

Here's my method for installing multimedia on Ubuntu. It also includes instructions for Compis-Fusion.
http://www.digital-overload.net/?p=124

I'm not sure about the "realplayer" codec. I haven't used it in years. It looks like people are switching to mp3 streams and flash for video.

Hope this info helps.