[aklug] Re: InstallFest

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Fri Oct 31 2008 - 11:54:01 AKDT

On Friday 31 October 2008, Jim MacDonald said something like:
> is this a rhetorical question?
>
> Jim MacDonald
> jim@macdonald.org
>
> On Oct 31, 2008, at 11:37 AM, David Prentice wrote:
> > Whats the monthly limit on the "unlimited downloads" with GCI's
> > Ultimate
> > Xtreme package?

I think the point was that some "unlimited" plans aren't really that
unlimited once you read the fine print. I *think* GCI's unlimited
plans really are, but since I don't have one, I couldn't comment on
that. Anyone have one and wouldn't mind sharing the fine print?

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE