[aklug] Re: Confused -- manually mounting usb in Debian

From: bdk <bdk@thirdmason.com>
Date: Sat Oct 18 2008 - 10:50:15 AKDT

And to remove it, you've gotta use U3's removal software to remove their
'Launchpad' application. I had to boot into windows to get this to work.
Initially I tried to run the software on a vmare instance of windows but
the U3 software would cause windows to BSOD.

Removal link: http://www.u3.com/uninstall/

-Sean