[aklug] [Fwd: Re: Linux security logs]

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 02:02:55 AKDT

I sent my brother in the Navy the information you all gave me about
security logs. Thanks for the help. This was his reply:
Hey Chris,
This looks great, sounds exactly like what I needed to know. By the way,
the free world is still safe. I'm not tracking down hackers or fighting
foreign breakins... if that was the case, they'd get someone a whole lot
smarter than me. Just needed to know so I could brief the Captain on how
this is done. I'll take a look at these logs and see if that's it.
Just didn't want your buddies thinkin' that we are holding terrorists at
bay or anything crazy like that.

-Weston
P.S. Your the best. I definitely need this for tommarow's presentation.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf