[aklug] Really cool icons and/or wallpaper?

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Fri Jul 18 2008 - 05:44:46 AKDT

I was wondering if anyone wanted to recommend their favorite sources for
cool wallpaper or desktop icons.
I've been spending a lot of time lately customizing my desktop look. I
really go for the techy, smooth, clean, high-resolution look. I've
found a lot of resources googling... though I can't but imagine that
there are many cool items that don't pop up in the top-ten list of a
google search.

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf