[aklug] Linux Hater's Blog

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Tue Jul 15 2008 - 11:39:33 AKDT

I thought I might point out this blog I came across:
http://linuxhaters.blogspot.com/
The author is the only person I've ever heard of who has thought about
Linux for more than a few minutes and still has a bad opinion about it.
  He says a lot of inaccurate (or irrelevant) things about Linux. It
seems like 90% of the people who make comments are people that have
obviously never given Linux a fair try.

I thought a few of you vets might want to post a few responses every
once in a while to some of his posts. I've made some comments, but I
have to defer sometimes because I'm something of a newbie myself
(relatively speaking).

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: choward.vcf