[aklug] Suggestions

From: Nathan T. Templeton <pb280c@gci.net>
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 16:33:58 AKDT

 Hello fellow Luger's

       Looking for some suggestions here.. I've tweaked and played, I've
really learned a lot these past few years as I've really turned my focus
and drive to the open source world.
       But now I find myself getting a bit bored. There's nothing left
to tweak on my systems here, so it' time to learn something new.

       So that posses the question: What are you doing in the linux
world that really interest you? May it be Ruby Dev, Technical Doc rev's
whatever. Just looking for something new to spark my interest again.

Thanks,

Nathan