[aklug] kinit

From: Christopher Howard <choward@indicium.us>
Date: Fri Jun 06 2008 - 19:57:40 AKDT

I started going through some tutorials on how to join an AD through
Samba. One tutorial indicated that I could test my Kerberos
configuration file using the kinit command to try to connect to the domain:
# kinit Administrator@DOMAIN.NET
I easily found the /etc/krb5.conf file, but I can't seem to find the
kinit program anywhere on the computer (using the locate command).

Does kinit have some other name, or is there a similar program sometimes
used instead?

Heres the tutorial:
http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3487081

-- Type: text/x-vcard