[aklug] Re: Blackberry & SyncML

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 26 2008 - 15:12:43 AKDT

My thought at the moment is purely to get SyncML working. I have an
interest and I knew you had an interest in it. I figure other people on
the list might be able to make use of it as well. Maybe not though as I
believe I was the only one who responded before and was a little bitter
at the time

I don't have any immediate intention to set up my own server. That seems
kind of pointless unless one is in a corporate environment, or has at
least a small group to set it up for.

Jim G.