[aklug] Friday Night Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 16:34:49 AKDT

After next week, we are going to have to put a hold on the Friday
Night Linux unless we can find another venue.

Highland Tech is going to be doing some remodeling starting after the
June 6th Lab night.

I believe it is only going to be for the month of June, but don't have
a confirmation yet on that.

Stan, Mark Standley asked us to please drop the key off to after the
Friday Night Lab on June 6th.

I'll keep you informed as I find out more and hopefully someone can
offer up a place to go for the time in between.

Mike B.