[aklug] Re: Ecartis and escaped symbols (was: Re: OpenWRT)

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu May 22 2008 - 09:48:02 AKDT

Quoting Tom Simes <simestd@netexpress.com>:

> Shiver me timbers, ye've uncovered me secret plot t' enslave th' list
> membership under me iron fist (or hook), sell all thar e-mail address
> booty t' th' highest bidder 'n scuttle all th' kittens wit' me mightly
> FreeBSD list server!

Aside from Tom's apparent shadyness....let's talk about that
possibility. I don't think Mike Robinson (the current maintainer)
would care one way or the other.

What would we gain by making the move other than to appease Josh K.
and his ilk?

:)

Can someone put together a feature list for both e-mail packages.

I agree with Mike T. however, the ecartis folks aren't doing much
development and, additionally, the documentation is quite weak.

Mike B.