[aklug] xorg.conf

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu May 15 2008 - 15:16:14 AKDT

So during the presentation, folks commented that their particular
xorg.conf files don't have all the entries that I talked about during
the presentation.

All this means is that those particular settings were autodetected and
giving a look through Xirg.0.log will identify how things are set for
your particular setup.

Also, it doesn't preclude you from specifically setting those values
in the event you want to goof around with how your video works.

 From what I can determine, most of the autodetect things are coming
from version 7.3.

In my particular case, we are using 7.2.

Mike B.