[aklug] Re: V Box

From: David Prentice <ak.prentice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 04 2008 - 14:39:03 AKDT

Using it here at home for my wife's computer so she can use a couple
Windows-only time wasters. Works pretty slick.

Now, what She'd really like would be her dual-boot XP desktop fully
integrated into a VirtualBox session so She wouldn't need to reinstall
anything, but thus far I've only been playing with VirtualBox for half a
day and can't find a way to use an existing hard disk install of XP as
the basis for a session and I'm not too experienced with virtual
machines as computers are a hobby, not a vocation for me.