[aklug] OFF-TOPIC: Analytical Technologies?

From: Lee <lee@afabco.org>
Date: Thu May 01 2008 - 13:02:43 AKDT

does anyone know anything about or heard anything about Analytical Technologies
(www.anlit.com) or Automaticrepair.com?

sounds like snake oil, but thought I'd ask around.

Some folks I know are still stuck with proprietary systems (XP, quickbooks, etc) that I
can't take care of anymore (and don't want to; I'm out of that business and that
business has left me way behind) but I hate leaving folks in the lurch; they need
someone to handle issues that come up. Was hoping perhaps this was a possible solution.

Thanks in advance!