[aklug] Re: Dlink DI-624 and IPV6

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Wed Apr 30 2008 - 12:27:25 AKDT

Interesting...

I had a similar issue with a DLINK and upon talking with dlink they were
saying that the rebooting was caused by the UPNP configuration in the
DLINK router. Apparently their UPNP system isn't very PNP friendly. They
said if I turned it off it would stop the rebooting. I did, and it did.

BTW: I do have IPV6 running on a couple of the MS boxes here.

Piet