[aklug] Exchange versus a Linux email solution

From: dhull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Apr 10 2008 - 14:52:04 AKDT

I know "Exchange" is something we don't say on this list. You can rip me a new one at the meeting tomorrow.

Over the past two weeks I've been hearing a lot about mobile email. It seams people want email on the go. The Blackberry is at the top of the list for a mobile device that has email access. What does this have to do with Exchange and Linux? Well, good or bad true Blackberry support only works with Exchange.

What does this mean for Linux email servers?

I don't have any answers. That's why I'm asking the question. I'll do my best to respond to peoples comments but this email address is not my primary email account. I need to add my new email account to the list.