[aklug] Parts

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Apr 06 2008 - 13:34:25 AKDT

At this Friday's meeting I'll have the following to give away:

Ultra ata/133 PCI - ioflex-pir133
iomega parralell zip drive
harddrives - scsi model dcas-34330- scsi model st34572wc
IDE Harddrive - MPC3032AT
ATI Rage 128 video card
unbranded ethernet 100mb x3
rage turbo video agp x2
unbranded scsi controller isa
various power, printer cables
one possibly good cd-rom
ps2 mouse x3
(laptop) dell inspiron 3200 with ethernet, and acc.

I believe all the pieces work, but don't guarentee it.

These are available for free. Anything not taken will be given to the
Total Reclaim at Chugach Option on Saturday Arpil 12th.

BTW, please consider signing up to help. Contact them through this web page:

http://www.greenstarinc.org/electronicsrecycling2008.php Mike B.