[aklug] Re: Local sip number for astrisk

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 03 2008 - 18:02:55 AKST

The main problem with this, and the other services I'm aware of like
'Skype In', is that you can not get an Alaska phone number.

The is a deal breaker for me and others I'm aware of.

If I can't get a 907 area code, I'm NOT interested. If I have to plug a
piece of proprietary hardware into my network port, I'm NOT interested.
I might tolerate proprietary software, this depends ...

Jim G