[aklug] Re: [aklug-ops] Re: How to Make a Contribution to AKLUG

From: Tom Simes <simestd@netexpress.com>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 21:38:22 AKST

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:56:24 -0900
Larry Collier <larry@medease.com> wrote:

> I have to concur with this.
>
> I don't understand the 'tempest' when its just a simple question.
>
> Larry

Ditto. I support Authur's right to ask a legitimate question of the
leadership and I don't think he is out of line for expecting a
timely answer.

I've served in volunteer leadership roles in several clubs and
organizations for years and I know it can be thankless at times, but if
you've shouldered the mantle, then you owe it to the organization to
lead ALL the time - not just when it's convenient and easy.

--
Tom