[aklug] kernel 2.6.23.14-custom-02

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Jan 16 2008 - 20:46:34 AKST

She boots! :-)

I decided not to use the settings from the old Dapper kernel. I went
through and selected a couple of things.

    * Core 2 Duo support
    * SATA support

Rebooted the box and it worked. I still didn't have 2 processors in
/proc/cpuinfo. For that I had to get rid of the noacpi nolacpi acpi=off
etc... Once I did that I got two processors.

I get a few error messages during the boot process. I'm not sure what
they men. Something about euevent. I'll worry about that later.