[aklug] Re: Recovering an AbiWord document

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Jan 10 2008 - 12:52:04 AKST

barsalou wrote:
> Was working in Abiword and the power got pulled on the machine (don't ask).
>
> Anyway to recover the document?
>
> Mike B.

I've seen saved files for nano and vi. Even OpenOffice has crash
recovery. It asks you if you want to recover the document. I'm not sure
if AbiWord has this feature. Even if it does it may not work in this
case. It can't save a document with out power.

Does AbiWord have a place for temp files? I'm only guessing.