[aklug] Re: Remote access to data

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 19:57:00 AKST

Interesting stuff. There's security and then there's so secure you can't
access your data. I've been there. I had ssh with keys configured. I put
the key on a USB stick/drive. Where was the key when I needed it? At home.

As a geek I think it would be cool to say you have stuff like this
configured. I don't understand it. Try listening to "security now" on
www.twit.tv