[aklug] Re: VMware capabilities

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 16:43:03 AKST

Before you buy that you might take a look at the free tools. There's
xen. There's also one built into the kernel. I think it's called kvm.
I've been using VirtualBox. I don't know if VirtualBox can be run as a
server. I have seen it run XP. I've doen an Ubuntu install.

There are others out there. I'm not sure how well they work but people
are using them.