[aklug] Re: forensics on a trojaned machine

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 16:45:34 AKST

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, barsalou wrote:

> If you are open to it Art, it would be great to have a monthly
> presentation that covered how all this work to support the e-mails you
> already sent out. How about in January or February?
>
> I think there is enough information for a dedicated individual to get
> this done, but having an actual person walk through this and show us
> the why's and wherefor's would be great.

I'm happy to do so, but it would be great if those of you who understood
what I was doing would consider stepping up to cover some of this. Between
the ideas on the list and the private e-mails I get, I'm going to have the
backlog from hell trying to document all this.

Anyone want to volunteer?

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die