Re: FNL classes

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 11:24:41 AKST

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Fielder George Dowding wrote:

> Arthur, you have already put together a distribution. Perhaps you could expand your talks over several sessions to how you put together your distribution. I imagine there are plenty of why's and wherefore's to consider not to mention the scripts and whatnot needed to set up a distribution so it can be installed by someone other than the author.

<shudder> How about I tell you how I do it now, rather than detail years of
comedies of errors? ;-) Talk about learning the hard way....

I'd be happy to go over that, but that has the potential to need to be
several talks, rather than just one. If there's more of you interested I
can start putting together some information on that.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die