Re: passwordless ssh

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 09:51:17 AKST

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Jon Reynolds wrote:

> Thanks Pete,
>
> But I don't think I need to use ssh-agent when using kerberos.
> Everything I have read about it so far has never mentioned using ssh-agent.

You're right, Jon. Provided that you have a working KDC, and your
sshd_config & ssh_config are properly configured you can get a kerberos
ticket with your first access (if you're using a physical console you will
need to 'kinit' instead), and it's all passwordless from there on out. No
need for anything else.

             --Arthur Corliss
               Live Free or Die