Biennial Report - Final Effort (Hopfully)

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.org>
Date: Mon Nov 19 2007 - 13:25:50 AKST

Greetings all, I am putting this message on both aklug-ops (where IMHO
it should go) as well as cc to aklug. I have had a time subscribing to
aklug-ops (I didn't follow the directions the first couple of times).
Here is a copy (attached) of the form in pdf the State of Alaska kindly
provides. This is for everyones information, perusal, and solicitation
for correction and additions.

Please note, AKLUG must have a president, vice-president, secretary,
treasurer, and at least three directors. Thus, someone must step up to
be vice-president.

In the past, the officers were simply listed as directors. The
Department of Commerce (and other stuff) did not complain, so we may
continue to satisfy the three director requirement this way. I would
like to see three other members of this list volunteer to be directors.

Here are the changes so far that I have:

President: Mike Barsalou
           500 L St. Suite 300
           Anchorage, AK 99501

Secretary: I am willing to remain as secretary at least for this report.
My address needs to be corrected and while we are at it, I would like my
name to be listed in its full glorious form, to wit:
            Fielder George Dowding
            909 Chugach Way Spc 35
            Anchorage, AK 99503-5667

Further, each officer should be designated as a director.

Awaiting your thoughtful response, I remain your most humble and
obedient servant.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards       Debian/GNU Linux
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        "etch" Testing