Re: test

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 00:58:35 AKST

No, I see none of them. I seem to see everyone else's, but not mine.

I've tried setting and reseting the ECHOPOST flag on my admin page at
UAA to no avail thus far.

I've been trading some emails w/ Mike Barsalou over this.

I think I'll move this over to the list so people know why I am blindly
sending test messages. I imagine it's getting pretty annoying. This is
the first confirmation I've had that anything was actually getting through.

Jim