Re: ipcop problems

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 16:00:27 AKST

I haven't run IPCOP in a while, but it used to be if the hard disk got
filled up, it would stop.

The default log setting didn't used to be exactly what the documentation
said. It would keep the logs on a longer default rotation than was
documented and would fill up the hard drive. Once it couldn't write the
logs, everything stopped.