Re: FNL Kernel compilation

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 09:52:20 AKST

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Royce Williams wrote:

> My favorite quote attributed to Chesty, as listed on Wikipedia:
>
> "Where do you put the bayonet?" (upon seeing a flamethrower for the
> first time)

:-) Mine's the quote from when they were surrounded by the Chinese at the
Chosin Reservoir:

      "They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by
      an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"
      - Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Got to love a guy who can find the silver lining. ;-)

            --Arthur Corliss
              Live Free or Die