RE: Deli Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 13:54:52 AKST

Quoting Lee Brumbaugh <prellchild@hotmail.com>:

> How did this turn out? I myself have an old laptop that could use
> some new life..

I have it done it yet...I just ran into it. I might give it a whirl at
next Friday's meeting after watching Art do magic tricks with kernel
compilation.

I've heard he can even make a 64bit machine run as fast as a 4 bit
computer! How about that! No kernel tuning needed! :)

> Windows Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook =96 together at last.
> Get it now.
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx?pid=3DCL100=
626971033
> ---------

Love your tag line, Lee. Obviously you have a sense of humor.

Mike B.