Kernel Compilation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 14:55:26 AKDT

Art has committed to doing a kernel compilation demonstration at this
months meeting.

He said that it would probably take about 30-45 minutes. I'm sure
there will be QA at the end.

This will start at 7pm.

Also,

If you didn't get to Jon's demo of MythTV, I'd say you missed out. It
went fairly smoothly and I think they spent some time installing Myth
on a couple of other boxes too!

Jon did a good job as always. We probably had 10 or so folks in on the
session.

We're looking for more volunteers...just let me know if you'd like to
do a presentation. Mike B.