Help needed.

From: <rspickles@computers4all.org>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 21:57:36 AKDT

This Saturday I will be cleaning out my garage that was fire damaged.
There is about 25 computers and the related parts, that were to be given
away that were caught in the edges of the fire. I need to move these
computers out before I can start on getting back to the give-a-way.
What I need is a pickup truck - and a few helpers. I plan to start at
about 10:00 AM and break for Lunch at about 12 noon. I will supply lunch
and be very appreciative.

Can I get any takers???

Roger

-- Type: text/x-vcard