Re: Friday Night Meeting

From: Stanley Long <slong@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 15:42:09 AKDT

barsalou wrote:
> Quoting Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>:
>
>> We are still meeting at Highland Tech. We are back in the computer
> lab.
>> with 'unsubscribe' in the message body.
>>

> So they aren't having a function there? Or are we going to be
> sharing with them?
>
> Mike B.

rumor has it that some students requested that the school make the
computer lab available to us so we could be there, so they could do
computers, but not on the dance floor :-)

Hopefully the Highland Tech's West door will be open at the regular
time. Whatever it is, we should have it figured out before most Linux
people arrive.