Re: September monthly presentation

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2007 - 09:27:12 AKDT

On Thursday 30 August 2007 06:19, barsalou wrote:
> Mike Baker said he would do a presentation on the VistA software that
> the VA uses (this is NOT a presentation of Windows Vista).
>
> Some of the things that are interesting about this software:
>
> - Uses Mumps - Uses Wine
> - Runs on various platforms (expecially the big 3, Linux, OSX and Windows)
> - Has a live CD
>
> I don't want to give away the entire show, but this will be an
> interesting presentation.
>
> Hope to see you there.

Any possibility to video this and post somewhere? I would find it hard to
believe that now-a-days nobody in AK LUG has a MiniDV camera that would do a
decent job of recording the presentation. :)

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111