RE: School has started

From: Jenkinson, John P (SAIC) <John.Jenkinson@bp.com>
Date: Mon Aug 20 2007 - 21:59:22 AKDT

Ther was something on SANS about a call for education in public schools
about online safety. Perhaps a course on protecting yourself online, use
of social network sites, how to surf the net to complete homework the
ethical way, etc. with mentions of how open source can enhance the
lession points?=20