Re: What's next

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.org>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 00:36:11 AKDT

Mike Baker wrote:
> Ok this is a huge project though so you may be overwhelmed but here
> are a few URLs:
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/30/opinion/30goetz.html?ex=3D1185336000&en=
> =3De71fc8ce79b1237d&ei=3D5070
> - a good overview of some of the best aspects of VistA and VA care.

SNIP!
Well, I signed up to read the New York Times. Good article. If I had
noticed the URL was truncated and deleted the newline put in by the
email reader, I would not have had to sign up.

Very up-beat, and it emphasizes the community that has taken over
development.

  http://www.worldvista.org

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards       Debian/GNU Linux
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        "etch" Testing