What's next

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2007 - 22:00:48 AKDT

I've been going through the archives and noticed that the amount of
traffic on this has dropped off quite a bit.

I'm not quite sure what has been driving that?

So I thought I would take a shot at trying to find out what folks are
currently interested in learning about. There were some people in the
past that mentioned they would be interested in studing a topic and
sharing what they find.

Is there still interest in this sort of thing?

I had promised a friend, almost 6 months ago, that I would talk about
how to setup an LDAP server and go through some basic stuff on making
it work.

Is that of any interest to anyone?

DNS was another topic...specifically using views. How about that?

Anyway, it would be good to hear what people are interested in.

Mike B.