Re: Uphill. Both ways. Through the snow...

From: Lee <lee@afabco.com>
Date: Wed Jul 18 2007 - 21:58:01 AKDT

Actually, wasn't it 64K? For the 8085 and Z80's? and yes, I bought the 64K in 8K
chips. And yes, it was speendsive.

And yes, I built my own. Using the white protoboards. Eight of the protoboards. On a
piece of plywood that I had painted green. And 8-segment LEDs (six of them, iirc).
Yes, I still have the protoboards. Somewhere.

No, I don't have any of the other parts. Including the green plywood base.

Uphill. Both ways. Through the snow. In the dark. Etc.

> Right. And who needs more than 640K of RAM, either?

Lee