Re: Interest in the IT Expo

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Jul 13 2007 - 15:08:41 AKDT

barsalou wrote:
> Quoting Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>:
>
> <snip>
>

>> I was going to do it. They've changed things a bit. It's all high end IT
>> equipment and services. That's what there shooting for anyway.
>>

> What are they considering "high end"? From my perspective, Linux is
> high end.
>
> Mike B.

I got a call from Steve yesterday. He's the the owner of Gonzalez
Marketing. Anyway, the story is that the IT Expo is on and he isn't sure
what's going to happen with the consumer expo. Steve is having trouble
getting vender's to sign up for the consumer expo.

I was going to do both of them. I decided not to do the IT expo because
Steve changed the format to "high end" or big business. According to him
some of the vender's want it that way. I'm still doing the consumer
expo. That's assuming they even have it.

I should be at the meeting to night. I may not stay long but we can talk
about this if you want. Steve is looking for any ideas and suggestions
he can get. Again, he needs vender's for the consumer expo.