Re: [aklug-ops] Friday night Linux

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 20:49:39 AKDT

On Thursday 28 June 2007, barsalou wrote:
> My communication with everyone has been limited to e-mail. I haven't
> heard back from anyone about the key situation.
>
> I'm going to cancel Friday meetings indefintately unless there is
> information to the contrary.
>
> Anyone have a problem with that?

I don't.
Since the original Friday Nite calendar entry was entered by me I have
tried to modify the entry. I have no luck trying to work with the
calendar, I resign any responsibility I once had. If someone could cancel
the Friday Nite entry it would be helpful. When we get back up and
running someone else can do the calendar.

--
Greg Madden