RE: Mail server help

From: Richard D. Moore <dewey.moore@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 21:11:23 AKDT

As of right now, I am running courier-imap and courier-pop3 as far as me and
dee can tell the error is in the /etc/postfix/master.cf you can go ahead and
call my house which is 907-333-9162 to talk to me or my cell 503-314-8901.
If you would like to check out the setting just let me know and I will give
you the root pass so you can ssh into the server.
Rich