Re: Ubuntu

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Fri Jun 22 2007 - 11:02:32 AKDT

Greg Madden wrote, on 6/22/2007 10:54 AM:
> On Friday 22 June 2007, W.D.McKinney wrote:
>> All I can say is wow.=20
>>
>> http://72.14.253.104/search=3Fq=3Dcache:D1ZIAHrGuGIJ:www.windowsmarketp
>> l=
>> ace.com/details.aspx%3Fitemid%3D3411347+ubuntu+windowsmarketplace&hl=3D
>> e= n&ct=3Dclnk&cd=3D1&gl=3Dus
>>
>> (long URL notice)
>
> Shorten URL notice :-)
> http://tinyurl.com/

Better yet: Smart, self-service URL notice: :)

Google search for 'ubuntu windowsmarketplace'

which will show as a hit:

http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/details.aspx?itemid=3411347

and click on 'Google cache' for it.

Putting my archival hat on, tinyurl may not be there someday, and
neither may the cache -- but with the information above, if it's
anywhere, you can probably find it. It also makes it so that you can
tell where you're headed -- some of us want to know what we're
clicking on, and TinyURLs make that tricky. :)

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                - IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                  - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531