Friday night linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 08:07:50 AKDT

On Thursday 14 June 2007, Greg Madden wrote:
> I have the key, but checking my calendar I realize I have a conflict. I
> can not do it this Friday so someone else will have to if we want
> Friday night to happen this week.

Stanley has the key and will open up, thanks to those who contacted me.

Thanks Stanley for stepping up, Arthur Corliss will get the key from
you to host next weeks lab.

For those of you who contacted Greg about getting the key, I'd like to
consider starting a rotation.

I will put whomever is responsible on the AKLUG calendar.

Mike B.