Friday Night Linux

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 21:34:30 AKDT

Well another successful Friday Night Linux. There were about 12 people here.

Doug brought his ClearWire box and we were able to get three bars
(after we stuck it outside under some protection).

Greg is going to have the key for next week, but we need someone to
step up and commit to getting the key from Greg next Friday and we can
keep rotating this from week to week.

Please consider being the 'key master' for one week this summer.

The distros represented were: Debian, BSD, Ubuntu, and possible others.

We talked about the FSF's stance on ethical software and various other topics.

Maybe we'll see you next week!

Mike B.