Re: Interested?

From: Frashii Allegropaw <frashii@frashii.com>
Date: Sun Jun 03 2007 - 12:39:35 AKDT

I've got something to offer the AKLUG folks that is a deal almost too
good to be true. I became a member and not a day goes by that I dont use
something from it :)

ACM.org (Associaition for Computing Machinery) costs $84.00 per year to
join and as a side benefit you get (in addition to other stuff but this
is why I bought in): See the URL's below for contents available.

A 10 slot Safari (O`Reilly) Bookshelf (ebook)with the following 600+
selections:
http://pd.acm.org/books/saf_books.cfm

Another bookshelf at Books 24x7 (ebook) (500 selections)
http://pd.acm.org/books/b24x7_books.cfm

Access to over 2200+ Skillsoft online classes training classes. These
are not cheesy 'Intro to Excel Classes' but have business communication,
programming and lots of other stuff including
Solaris _and a full LPI training line_ (Linux Certification)
http://pd.acm.org/sks_listing_courses.cfm

Marc