Anchorage Job Opening

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Wed May 09 2007 - 10:25:43 AKDT

I was asked to pass on this job opening we have at my company, Motznik Information Services. This is a pretty much an entry level position with the potential to advance depending on their skill set. It's a fun job if you enjoy working with lots of data. We use both MS SQL Server and MySQL. Basically the person would be querying about 20 different databases to create reports, lists, printings and background checks etc. We do lots of joins and subqueries. If you have ever used SQL we can teach you the rest. This person also needs some people skills because they will be working with customers.
Neil

www.motznik.com
SQL Programmer
Motznik is currently seeking a technically driven, analytically minded individual to become part of our team. The position requires a consumer oriented individual who takes personal ownership in product of his/her work. We can train a person who meets our requirements and is comfortable with SQL for creating a variety custom products for our customers.

Position - Full Time

Salary - DOE

Benefits - Medical, 401K, Paid Vacation after 6 month probation period