Vista install

From: Computer Rescue <todd@akcomputerrescue.com>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 08:25:42 AKDT

My laptop was the one that we tried to install Ubuntu Feisty on over the top of Vista. When it didn't work, I just took the laptop home and did the install the right way. I installed Vista first with a smaller partition and then installed Ubuntu Feisty in the unpartitioned space on the HDD. All said and done, on my laptop I now have both OS's running without problems.
Todd