Re: FTP

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 13:07:58 AKDT

I'd like to talk about not only meeting storage but linux related
storage like distro mirrors, which is an old subject. I know. Maybe
just the install ISO.

This all depends on the bandwidth restrictions of the FTP site. If
anybody can put their 2 cents in on that. I don't even know where it
is officially hosted.