AKLUG Organizational meeting.

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Apr 17 2007 - 21:47:19 AKDT

This is a re-announcement of the AKLUG meeting. We are doing three things:

1. Moving the location
2. Changing the day
3. Changing the time

The meeting will be on Thursday the 26th of April at the Alaska
Technology Learning Center. AKTLC is located at 650 W. International
Airport Rd. Ste 102, Anchorage AK, 99518 phone: (907)929-5102

The meeting will start at 7:15pm and go no longer than 9pm. The agenda
that was set here:
http://consortiumlibrary.org/aklug/archive/2007-04/0028.html is still
valid.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Hopefully more than the two people that responded to me on my last
message are going to show. :)

Mike B.